Friday, July 21, 2006

About 2nd supervisor

D* is my 2nd supervisor. By 2nd I mean we only meet 2 times a year, each time I show him some "ảnh triết". By supervisor I mean someone who learn from you, and benefit from your writing. D* do A-ology while I do B-ology, so I do give him something news everytime we meet. He also suggested me to read on C-ology, which is new for both of us. So I read C-ology and give D* summerize information. My wife also like briefing, sometime she want a whole story in ONE WORD, so it give me a really hard time.


Well D* is a cool guy. He is the only one in the department who wear linen suit, and use Mac computer. Also he is at US all the time. In England if you go to US every couple of month, you are cool - may be you are not the most cultured man, but you are important.

D* is important because he wear linen suit, and he go to America.

Today we have a discussion on how to keep communicate when I back to Hanoi. By email of cause. But D* said he saw his daughter use Skype and it work pretty well.

I told him that Skype is ban from school network for security reason.

He said if it work for his daughter then it should be SAFE, what on earth could hurt 2 man if it not hurt a little girl. He will bit the shit out of IT guys until we can chat over Skype in the office, and he noted it down in his book.

For this reason, I think D* is cool. My 1st supervisor is also cool, but in another way. May be I will write about him on another post. For the moment I will only tell you that he looks like Hagrid - the key keeper. Mr. Hagrid is on a trip to Iceland, so I can have a relaxing weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chinh ta that khung khiep, viet 1 doan ngan teo ma sai chinh ta lung tung ca. "beat the shit out of that guy" khong phai la "bit the shit out". bit la gi, la 1 don vi truyen du lieu a. Duoc cai may lap luan kieu bien chung rat la hay. cool << wear linen suit + go to america = cool. skype safe = little girl use it >> skype safe. 1 Blone den ngan hang rut tien. Nhan vien ngan hang noi: chi co photo identity nao khong. Blonde lien rut ra 1 cai picture of herself: here i am.

Hoang Viet Anh said...

U`, minh cung biet la tieng Anh kem nen tuyen` viet bang tieng Viet cho no lanh`. Chi thinh thoang dung tieng Anh mot teo, ko lai quen beng mat'.

ps. Blonde chứ ko phải blone

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»