Friday, September 08, 2006

Gentlement

While waiting for a train at Cambridge station, I feel the need to go to toilet. So I started to look for restroom sign. Just by then I noticed that: it take a gentlemen to go to toilet - yes GENTLEMEN in capital letter. Though according to Cambridge Dictionary which define gentlemen as: " A well-mannered and considerate man with high standards of proper behavior", 99% us, including myself, are real bastard most of the time. But thanks for the civilization urban life, we manage to be GENTLEMENT a couple of time a day just by getting rid of our shit - at the end this is a process to make us more clean isn't it!

For famer who live in countryside, they are confident enough to be gentlemen just wherever they want. I like farmer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting, cynical and hilarious!