Friday, August 11, 2006

Cross your finger

Just ordered a bunch of new "ảnh triết". At the first glance it look very "triết", as "triết" as any other time. Since the image doesn't make any sense, I will try to add some sense into this, add some color and try to persuade people who never been there to belive in my interpretation.

That's how we make "ảnh triết". That's how our field of ology work.

Still a bit worry about the money because I'm not sure how much it gonna cost this time. ESA is elite enough to avoid an online payment and online data distribution system, so it's make me a hard time to know how much I have to pay them and even harder to actually give them money (Japan and US scientist are much better in make it comfortable for user to pay them, some time too comforatable).

Well ESA do have an online ordering, using email. Belive me using email and phone. You browse online image catalouge, write down image ID and email them what image you want to buy, or you can call them. In a way I like this system, you talk and write to a reall person, Ms. R, who seat on ESA headquater in Rome to answer your question, rather than an answering machine. Some time my order is late, it's because Ms. R having her holiday in Sicily. What a luxry.

So you send your order to Ms. R, wait for sometime and they will send a your CD and a bill printed nicely on designer'class paper, separately. Till now, I get all the CD, though a bit slow, but no bill so far. If all of the sudden, a big fat bill arrive, Mr. Hagrid and Mr. D* won't be happy. I wont' be happy too.

So for the sake of EU Ology elite I would have my finger cross until my 2006 finance cleared. Only 1 month to go

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr. D* stands for Dumbledore

Hoang Viet Anh said...

It seem we have the whole Hogwarts school here. In the same line, Mr. H* will stand for Harry.

I don't think so. Mr.H* is busy fixing image. No time for quidditch, girl.